CSO - Customer Support Officer
Birmingham, West Midlands
The Customer Support Officer will be responsible for day-to-day management of customer phone, email and ticket requests, interfacing with their Project and Operational teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for 1st level incident management and troubleshooting of both industry standard and bespoke software operating platforms and payment terminal systems.
Responsible for performing daily checks on their technology platforms, reporting on outcomes and escalating issues.
Proactively working to improve internal processes, and identification of potential opportunities to replace or implement new solutions.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Professional and effective written and verbal communicator
• Have Intermediate excel and MS office skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to translate complex technical issues into plain English descriptions
• Experience working in IT support is desirable
• Confident at answering the phone
• Customer service experience in Retail or Hospitality would be advantageous
• Understanding of basic IT, Microsoft Office etc.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Experience in the Civil Engineering or Utilities Sector advantageous but not necessary.