Birmingham, West Midlands
Utilities sector, specialising in Telecoms. Working with several high-profile companies in the UK, there are many opportunities for the right individuals to shine. Our client is a fast-growing, dynamic and forward-thinking business that are looking to expand their team and bring in new talent.
Based in their newly renovated offices in picturesque Henley in Arden, you’ll be part of a team that prides itself on it's can-do culture, creativity, and collaborative working. With day-to-day perks, flexible working and competitive packages, our client is committed to a workplace that supports individuals to achieve and become the best that they can be. You will never be bored here!
• Running analysis projects and assessing processes based on data analytics
• Determining the present and future business processes
• Maintaining the quality of IT services and products
• Installing elements of systems design, including wireframes, business rules, data migration rules and other detailed deliverables
• Developing training literature and materials to speed up processes
• Facilitating the discussion of requirements among stakeholders and documenting requirements to provide data-driven recommendations
• Assisting with acceptance integration and testing and developing project plans
• Reporting to business leaders and stakeholders
• Gathering intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about needs and future growth
• Advanced Excel/MS Access incl. VBA
• Any knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS, SSRS) desirable but not essential
• Any knowledge of the industry (Power, Gas desirable but not expected
• Highly desirable - testing skills, end user liaison e.g., requirements gathering, stakeholder management etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organise meetings and prepare clear software documentations
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to negotiate with multiple businesses and stakeholders to find solutions for technical challenges
• Excellent critical thinking skills and an open-minded mentality for new ideas
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Excellent software development skills such as testing and designing
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Proficiency in various computer applications