Plan and schedule your live and permanent reinstatement jobs. Data for projects requiring reinstatement can be imported from the depotnet jobs module or input directly by the user.
- During setup, users can set all of the company’s local information, such as surface types, material types and resources, in one place. The more information entered in the setup area, the less input required later in the process.
- Special requirements, such as white/yellow lines or anti-skid, can be stored in an unlimited number of types. These can then be added to jobs when required enabling work teams to access as much information as they need to complete reinstatement jobs safely.
- A “planning reinstatement” function allows reinstatement jobs to be planned in advance enabling users to schedule jobs against the resources that have been setup for your depot within depotnet. This enables planners to record how much work each gang is reinstating and to schedule procurement of future material.
- Daily worksheets for reinstatement gangs can be created and then taken out to the site in cases where mobile working is not an option.
- Updating reinstatement jobs and sites can be completed by planners at every stage of the reinstatement life cycle. depotnet then has a complete history of reinstatement work carried out on a site, cross-referenced with the resource that has completed the work.
- Tracking jobs is performed through a unique set of configurable statuses which can be set to suit your way of working. This in turn enables reporting to take place at defined stages of a job life cycle.
Key features include:
- Fully configurable validation ensures key mistakes cannot be made.
- Photograph store supports payments, wages & claims.
- depotnet mobile allows remote management for every aspect of your depotnet system.
- Generate, export, save and print reports, certificates, worksheets and invoices.
- Fully administerable security levels through roles and user permissions.
- Track, audit and report on user productivity throughout.
© 2018 Depotnet & by