Pay operatives for jobs completed in the Order Management (Jobs) and Reinstatement modules of the depotnet system.
- Make payments to operatives, based on the items of work completed and their rate sets. depotnet can store multiple rate sets, so different operatives can be paid flexibly and rates can be increased and decreased to suit your business or any contract variations.
- Part payments are supported allowing operatives to be paid for partially completing work. Validation checks within depotnet ensure that operatives cannot be paid for work that they have not completed, work that another operative has completed, or more than once for the same work item.
- Extra security levels within the wages management module enables further validation checks to be added to tightly restrict what data different users can see.
- During setup, users can set all of the company’s local information, such as reinstatement rates by work teams, negotiated rates and custom rates, in one place. The more information entered in the setup area, the less input required later in the process.
- An “adding payments” function allows the user to generate empty payment certificates. Completed project information can then be added later to create a weekly or monthly payment certificate for an operative.
- A “payment types” function lets users accommodate non-standard payment types, such as payments on account and partial payments. Payments to operatives can be set to match depot cash flow.
- Additions and deductions can be applied against an operative’s payment certificate whether for jobs, or for fixed/non-fixed sums.
Key features include:
- Fully configurable validation ensures key mistakes cannot be made.
- Photograph store supports payments, wages & claims.
- depotnet mobile allows remote management for every aspect of your depotnet system.
- Generate, export, save and print reports, certificates, worksheets and invoices.
- Fully administerable security levels through roles and user permissions.
- Track, audit and report on user productivity throughout.
© 2018 Depotnet & by