Plan, manage, and monitor your current workload from one screen.
- During setup, users can set all of the company’s local information, such as operatives, agents and exchange areas, in one place. The more information you enter in the setup area, the less input required later in the process.
- Receiving jobs can be achieved through feeds from any eBusiness gateway enabling you to import data from clients who provide work electronically. You can also enter jobs manually should they be received via email or hard copy.
- Jobs planning can be performed for both the short and long term and against the resources that have been set up within the system for your depot. Work can be prioritised at this level enabling you to generate a day’s work in order of importance and distribute it to your teams, using printed worksheets or via depotnet mobile.
- Job data can be updated every time work is performed either in the field or in the depot, right through to completion. A complete history of work done on every job, including the gangs that completed the work and the depotnet users who updated the information, can be viewed and printed at any time.
- Tracking jobs is handled through depotnet’s own set of configurable statuses, which can be set to meet your working styles. This enables reporting to take place at defined status changes.
- Specialist validation can be set up to restrict functionality if NRSWA date requirements on a job have not been met.
Key features include:
- Fully configurable validation ensures key mistakes cannot be made
- Photograph store supports payments, wages & claims.
- depotnet mobile allows remote management for every aspect of your depotnet system
- Generate, export, save and print reports, certificates, worksheets and invoices
- Fully administerable security levels through roles and user permissions
- Track, audit and report on user productivity throughout
Works Order Management System Information Sheet