Track and push jobs quickly round internal depot processes to minimise time to invoicing.
- During setup, users can set all of the company’s local information, such as drawers, invoice types and item rates, in one place. The more information entered in the setup area, the less input required later in the process
- A “returned to...” function enables users to “send” jobs back to other users within the depot for work to be completed prior to signing off the job for invoicing. Jobs requiring a drawing can be sent back to the drawer and placed in a queue awaiting action. depotnet’s multi-user capability facilitates this process
- A “returned to agent” function permits users to “send” jobs back to the agent for enhancement of job information or to update missing data
- A “returned to planner” function enables users to “send” jobs back to the planner for enhancement of job information or to update missing data
- An “invoice values” function lets users create reports that calculate the value of work to be invoiced
- Updating jobs is expedited within this module by allowing users to set dates, times, and comments at every stage of the process. This in turn enables users to identify barriers to timely job invoicing.
Key features include:
- Fully configurable validation ensures key mistakes cannot be made
- Photograph store supports payments, wages & claims
- depotnet mobile allows remote management for every aspect of your depotnet system
- Generate, export, save and print reports, certificates, worksheets and invoices
- Fully administerable security levels through roles and user permissions
- Track, audit and report on user productivity throughout.
© 2021 Depotnet & by